Monday, September 22, 2008

Road Trip Chicago Style

Road Trip Chicago Style Last week, Pennsylvania This week, Chicago Next week, who knows! October 7th, Coffee with SKI Speaking of road trips, this was a great post on various modes of transport. I was hoping to take the vRod on the trek to Chicago, but as it is not a bagger, no place for important stuff like my Apple Mac mini... or a change of wrinkle free clothes. In fact, here is a link to all my posts on road trips. I was surprised to find that I had not waxed poetic on the book I hope to co-author, using the road trip as a tool for planning business strategy. The quiet time in the car (or on a motorcycle) gives one the freedom to think through a variety of issues. But I digress... Hope to see you all on Tuesday in session #204 on Real Time Performance Management. My case studies are sure to amaze... as Zig Ziglar says, "Like the cross-eyed discuss thrower, my presentations may not set any records, but I do keep the crowds alert!" -ski
blog comments powered by Disqus