Monday, September 01, 2008

Celebrate Your Efforts

Sunrise on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Nothing could be finer... Many a year we took our family vacation the week before or during Labor Day... and would trek from Ohio to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Yea, like half the residents of Ohio. That was until 1997 when we moved to Hilton Head Island, SC. As I tell folks every chance I get, "Hilton Head Island is a great place to vacation but it is a better place to live!" After 20+ moves, I consider it home. Expensive? Sure. Most often one will receive exactly what they pay for... but I digress. Please take time today to honor your efforts and the accomplishments of your labor. Not happy with the results? No worries: spend the day with a book. Not just any book. My book: Purple Curve Effect — SKI's Throughput on Command The PDF is now available for FREE! And the paperback version has been reduced to just $14.00USD. While supplies last. Did I mention that I am going to be in Chicago later this month?
Speaking at the National Manufacturing Week event on Real Time Performance. As Zig Ziglar says, "I may not set any records, but I do keep the crowd alert!"
Labor Day is one of those times during the year when I take stock off my lot in life. Thinking about ways to increase my throughput... not just a little: by leaps and bounds! But I digress... Enjoy the break in the action, but give some thought to your future. At least the next 90 days. -ski
blog comments powered by Disqus