Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eric D. Brown

Eric D. Brown on Leadership Must Read Blog One of those "must read" bloggers is Eric Brown. I do not recall how we met, but he often brings a vantage point to the table that never occurred to me... and that is a good thing. Sometimes even a great thing. I just got around to reading his post from yesterday (thanks bloglines for reminding me!):
"There is a disconnect between the line workers and senior leadership. That said, I don’t think the disconnect is intentional… I think it comes from senior leaders not having the visibility into the daily lives and challenges of line workers."
Maybe not unintentional, the result is the same. Of course, what if it is just a lack of interest? You know, as in why should I bother? Methinks the survey begs that we ask more questions. Enjoy. If you drop Eric a note, tell him, "SKI sent me." -ski ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Strategy, Tactics & Execution Dover, OH | Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV Cell: +1 330.432.3533 tag: ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus