Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering September 11

The Events of September 11, 2001 National September 11 Memorial
The Memorial Museum Mission "The National September 11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center will bear solemn witness to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993. The Museum will honor the 2,981 victims of these attacks and all those who risked their lives to save others. It will further recognize the thousands who survived and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath. Demonstrating the consequences of terrorism on individual lives and its impact on communities at the local, national, and international levels, the Museum will attest to the triumph of human dignity over human depravity and affirm an unwavering commitment to the fundamental value of human life."
No event in my lifetime has had the impact on me as did this horrific series of attacks. Yet, I do not personally know anyone that lost their life as a result of those attacks. However, my outlook on life on this planet has forever changed. I pray that I never forget... -jeff
blog comments powered by Disqus