Sunday, July 13, 2008

What results are you looking for?

Jeff SKI Kinsey, author, Purple Curve Effect


Great question

Via a connection of a connection, I met a "Book Marketing Strategist" and after exchanging a few pleasantries, I asked what and how he does what he does. He comes back with some insights and the $64 question:

"What results are you looking for?"

World Peace

Sorry, could not resist. However, before you discount that remark as, "There he goes again, SKI being the class clown." It is also true. Les Brown says we rarely aim high enough. I do not make that mistake very often.

In the shorter term, I want to help business owners that have no idea where to turn for help. See, I have been there on more than one occasion. As a serial entrepreneur, that feeling of frustration (if not fear) takes hold and it is easy to become depressed. To withdraw... which is the exact opposite action required at that moment.

My seven tips (in Purple Curve Effect) for success are real. They work. Every time. You simply must be willing to put forth the effort. Remember that great tag line (and movie): "Batteries not included"?

Purple Curve Effect comes with everything except the elbow grease. Well, you also have to provide your vision. Or goal. Or as some call it: the Mission Statement. If the reader has a dream, and is willing to read my book, and apply the effort required, results must occur. Yea, that 'effort' thing keeps coming up... large or small. Whatever it takes. Within legal and moral bounds. But I digress...

So, mister Strategist, here is the answer to your query:
  • World Peace (by the year 2012)
  • Throughput.us LLC offices staffed full time in Ft. Lauderdale (2011)
  • Throughput.us LLC offices staffed full time in Las Vegas, NV (2010)
  • Throughput.us LLC offices staffed full time on Hilton Head Island, SC (2009)
  • Full Schedule (6+ months) of Consulting Assignments (November 30, 2008)
  • Purple Curve Effect (Revised Edition) on the Best Sellers lists (October 31, 2008)
  • Complete 2nd Revised Edition of Purple Curve Effect (July 31, 2008)

Too much information? I hope not. But he asked, and I wanted to be clear as well as to put it out there for all to see. If I am successful, it will be a direct result of the methods that I preach. And the effort that I was willing to expend. If I fail, there could be any number of reasons, but it will not be the fault of the material in my book. I have seen this material work day in and day out in all sorts of environments. Failure would most likely be caused by lack of effort. As an aside, it takes almost no money to achieve these goals. At least not to make the first one happen. Which helps to begat the second, which helps fund the third and so forth... that is the beauty of the American free enterprise system. Any one, regardless of race, sex, creed or religion can start a business, write a book, or run for the highest office.

Those faithful readers of this blog know the fourth tip (from my book): Involve others

A small cast of colleagues have been instrumental in helping me get this far... but today, I turn to a new player. The book marketing strategist. And make a renewed call to my readers that if you have yet to purchase my book, now is the time.
In fact, I am now offering the first edition PDF of Purple Curve Effect for FREE!
Download Purple Curve Effect

The paperback of Purple Curve Effect (first edition) for just fourteen bucks ($14.00USD; plus $3 shipping and handling) on google checkout:

If you know a business owner with their back to the wall, please ask them to contact me. I can help.

-ski

P.S. If you recently paid for the PDF, I will sell you the paperback version for just $10.00USD (plus S&H)... as my attempt to say thank you. Just email me. Be sure to include a mailing address. I trust you.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.throughput.us
+1 330.432.3533

tag:

©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.



blog comments powered by Disqus