Monday, September 21, 2009

#713 Wally Bock on Leadership

Three Star Leadership by Wally Bock Speaker & Author Wally Bock Most every Friday morning shortly after my coffee break, my Apple Mac emailer beeps to alert me that the latest edition of Three Star Leadership newsletter has arrived. This free newsletter is always refreshing and a quick read. A great tool to expand one's vantage point. Honest. Just two minutes to read each week! Yes, I can broaden my horizons in just two minutes flat! Check it out and do let Wally know what you think. I did grab a few minutes with Wally today, and that brief interview is online at the Throughput Press Podcast. Also available via Apple iTunes or most any mp3 player. Subscription via iTunes is also free. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey Three Star Leadership podcast with Wally Bock and SKI via MP3 or iTunes (c)2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus