Saturday, September 26, 2009

PCN: SKI on Marketing (Audio)

SKI joins Podcaster News In the fall of 2003 as I completed the writing of my first book (hint; hint), Purple Curve Effect, and as I was describing the second tip for creating "Throughput on Command", I said:
Second Tip: Write down your Goal “Marketing Guru” is what I wrote down.
Well, after six years (give or take a few breaks in the action for some great motorcycle adventures), I now know that I know nothing about marketing. However, I know more than 99% of the people that think they know something about marketing. But I digress... In case you did not know, "Throughput Marketing" is big on the Constraints Management Model (CMM: the perfect marriage of Eli Goldratt's TOC and the late Colonel John Boyd and his bias for action aka the OODA Loop). Thanks again to H. William Dettmer for CMM. Plus Geoffrey Moore's Crossing the Chasm. Check it out and let me know what you think: Podcaster News: SKI on Marketing Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey www.throughput.us/contactSKI/ P.S. I am looking for a sponsor for the new show. (c)2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus