Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Survivor Tools (Part II)

There is hope Lay offs, mass firings and down-sizings are most important when one is directly affected. At the height of my IT/IS career, while working for a small privately held firm, I was laid off. Not fun. But it prepared me to offer help to others. Wisdom is learning from the lessons that others have bought and paid for! To my knowledge, no one from Hoover or Circuit City attended my Purple Curve Workshop last Friday, March 30th in Canton, Ohio. Too bad. But not too late. Three things you can do TODAY if facing unemployment:
  1. Buy Purple Curve Effect
  2. Read everything on my blog
  3. Write me
There is no better book available on producing results (like finding a new job, or launching your own business) than Purple Curve Effect. What are you waiting on? Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. Yes, believe me, I understand that money will be tight. Hence the PDF of my book is only two bucks! And I ship in via email within 24 hours. All major credit cards accepted. P.P.S. For those really concerned, it would be possible to have read my book, applied the message, and working for a new employer within seven (7) days. Yes, within a week. Of course, there are no guarantees in life (or books)... so again, two bucks is not much to risk. tag: (c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus