Monday, April 02, 2007

Made to Stick

I just finished thoroughly reading: Made to Stick It will be the very next book I read. Next to Marketing Outrageously and Purple Curve Effect, it is my favorite marketing book. Are you into "story telling?" Remember those brain twisters like the husband and wife found dead, in a cabin, in the woods, on the side of a mountain? There is a reason that you do. The Heath brothers give us the "rest of the story" on stickiness as introduced to the world by Malcolm Gladwell in The Tipping Point. I loved the story of the mess hall in Iraq. During my tenure with the USMC, the chow exceeded my expectations. I remember at Camp LeJeune being offered omelets in the morning. If you do not own it, consider making it your next purchase. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. But only if you have goals to accomplish. tag: (c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus