Friday, April 20, 2007

Re-Thinking Out Loud



Thinking Out Loud with a Twist

The brothers Hayes have this blog, and one of the blogs that one of them (or maybe both) read, is my blog. Of all the blogs in the world... wow.

And those that have read my book know about "thinking out loud."

And that I am an Apple Mac fan...

And that I am a Starbucks customer. Usually twice a day.

This post from the Paradigm-360 site is right on the money. But it does not go far enough. I have spent time in numerous Starbucks. I have been a repeat guest in many of those stores, in a diverse collection of locations. Like Hollister, CA. Canton, OH. Ft. Lauderdale, FL. And Hilton Head Island, SC. Other than Hollister, my visits at the "same store" sites have covered more than a year.

There is no place like the south end Starbucks on Hilton Head Island. At least for me. I remember when it opened. No drive through. Today, I applaud that fact. It changes the whole mood. But I digress...

"It's relationships, stupid!"

I tell myself that every morning. After reading this post from Paradigm-360, I may have to work in that concept of "experience" into my mantra.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Thanks for the link guys... I got a hit from Wyoming via your site!

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus