Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mentor :: Jon Spoelstra




Yet to meet Jon, he is still a Mentor

I find myself turning to this book again (and again, and again...). It is that good. If producing results are important to you. This morning over coffee, I re-discovered this nugget:
"I've got a simplistic way of looking at success in business. I believe all major corporate problems stem from inadequate revenue."
Jon goes on to say:
"I've never seen a company in trouble from having too much revenue."
Well said. Profound. In fact, if that is truly your problem (too much revenue), I cannot help. However, if your organization is suffering from the inverse, give me a call.

-ski

P.S. Especially if you are trying to get your projects back on schedule. Project Management is as much art as it is science, allow me to share a technique known as "critical chain" with you and your organization. If due date performance is a four letter word around your office, call me today!

tag:

blog comments powered by Disqus