Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Success Tip




I ran across this quote in a LinkedIn "Answers" post.

Love it.

Been there.

Done that.


I call it focus. Laser-like focus on the leverage point. Does reality ever come in to play? Sure, just don't give it too much room to "talk" you out of your mission.

Guy Kawasaki was talking about (as almost always) entrepreneurs, and how just before they accomplish something great, that "something" seems impossible. It is! Right up to the moment that they break through. Take the four-minute mile. Or boot-strapping a new business.

Guy went on to state, "How do you start a business without any cash? You just do. That is what defines an entrepreneur!"

I have yet to meet Alan Cline. But I am looking forward to it. A gentleman after my own heart.

Alan gets it.


Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Have a great story of success? I would love to publish it.

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus