Monday, February 19, 2007

Dr. Lisa Lang on Boyd



I am pleased to report that Dr. Lisa Lang,
President of Science of Business, is
available to give your keynote speech!

I met Dr. Lisa in person in the fall of 2001. But she contributed to TOCreview magazine earlier in the year. Disclaimer: Dr. Lisa is a client of Throughput Press. I have always had nice things to say about her abilitites. And will continue to do so.

In April 2004, I picked up several boxes of books, my book Purple Curve Effect, hot off the press and drove them to Dr. Lisa's Vision Vision Offer event in Denver. From Ohio. I agreed to give a number of copies of the book away to the first so many registered attendees. As a premium.

Later, she recruited me to help on some of the marketing efforts for other Viable Vision Offer events... like Dallas, San Diego, Raleigh and Toronto. I have seen Lisa take charge, and at other times, sit back. A natural leader. Comfortable in most any circumstance or situation.

I have also witnessed numerous first hand reports of the successes that Science of Business is producing for its clients. When she shared the concept of her Mafia Offer Boot Camps, I actually got chills! So the other day while talking of John Boyd's contributions to business, it made sense to ask her to allow me the privilege of offering her speaking services to the world.

Hear now, the fruit of my labor:

www.BoydSpeakers.info

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. FYI: Boyd Speakers Bureau is a Throughput Press offering.

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus