Friday, September 10, 2010

What a Thursday

Yesterday, I awoke at 4:00am I cannot say why. But is was an amazing adventure. Ups. Downs. Over hill and dale. Such is life, right? So what? Any day you start out by jumping on a motorcycle before sunrise is a great day! A little brisk, but overall a nice day for making tracks on a motorized open air vehicle. The Kaw Nomad never disappoints; even having just passed 66,000 miles. Before you ask, no, I did not buy it new. But in two years have put about 8,000 miles on it. Including a great trek through most of South Carolina last year. Or was it the year before? What ever... I digress. The older one gets, the more often we tend to slow down. Except I seem to be more excited and motivated than ever. Hard to explain, but easy to enjoy. Are you making a difference? If not, why not? Oh yea, remember to avoid the "Left Turns" that tempt... Try getting up early tomorrow and DO something! -ski P.S. Want to help put America back to work? Check out my latest adventure: www.MainStreetCanton.com ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus