Sunday, August 24, 2008

Small plug for vBuzz dot org

vBuzz.org creates Buzz you can Bank(TM) Sign up before your competition does! Just a short and sweet plug for my virtual Buzz company, vBuzz.org and the neat clients that have signed up. Maybe you are next? If you have a product that I can whole-heartedly endorse, I would love to help create some buzz for your company. Like the Cadillac CTS, Motor Trend's "Car of the Year for 2008"... okay, so maybe GM feels that I have been too tough on them. But I could promote the right Cadillac dealership. Or the Apple Mac... the list may not be endless, but there are plenty of opportunities. So check out vBuzz.org, and let me know Oh yea, one final thought, concerning pricing. My fees range anywhere from $500 per month (three months minimum, in order to be able to actually test enough variations) to $2000 per day. Of course if money is tight, we can talk about "results based" pay as well as simple mentoring. But first things first, we must determine whether your constraint is internal or external. Call me. -ski P.S. And yes, I have proven strategies for both. ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Strategy, Tactics & Execution Dover, OH | Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV Cell: +1 330.432.3533 tag: ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus