Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sir Charles Barkley

Sir Charles Barkley


Why "Sir" Charles?

Nicknamed "Sir Charles," for his aggressive and outspoken demeanor, and "The Round Mound of Rebound," for his unusual build and talent as a player...wikipedia

Once again, allow me to share a book that I have just started to read. I own and love Barkley's first book, I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It. His is a unique prospective.

The introduction by Michael Wilbon sets the stage quite well. I have just read the first chapter with Tiger Woods and came away with a lot of details that I did not know about one of the greatest athletes on planet earth. Of his challenges that he does not often share.

I discovered Barkley from his appearances on late night TV talk shows. After his basketball career was over. His enthusiasm and passion are to be commended. I love the work ethic that won him all those rebounding records. And the outspoken personality that drew me to him.

I hate "me too" non-thinking apple polishers...

Need more throughput in your business ventures? Study the thoughts and musings of Sir Charles Barkley. I have not been disappointed. I look forward to reporting back after I complete his latest book on the "biggest cancer" of his our lifetime.

Not a subject that I explore out of my own curiosity... but one that my mentor compels me to better understand.

"Yes sir, Sir Charles!"

-ski

P.S. Have you read the book? Care to offer a post on your thoughts?

P.P.S. To Sir Charles, that offer is doubly extended your way; should you like to further advance the discussion.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
www.throughput.us
+1 330.432.3533

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.



blog comments powered by Disqus