Monday, November 13, 2006

Sweet Dreams

The Eurythmics Sweet Dreams An amazing sound. One of my all time favorite tunes. A reminder that, "... everybody is looking for something ..." For me, it is simple: results. I am always looking for results. There, I said it. Revealed the inner workings of my mind. Or at least the driver to my actions. Like Dr. Robert Schuller, I played Golf until it threatened my religion. I wanted results: a lower score than last time. Not always possible. What do you want out of life? From your business? The end of yet another year approaches. What are you going to do about it? Sit back, and wonder, "what happened?" Or make some plans? Guess what, if you want something that you have never had before, you will most likely have to do some things differently. Common sense, right? Not at all. It is just not that common! Plus, it is a lot like work. Want to change the world? Drop me a note. I am looking for something to do in my spare time... and as Einstein said, "small plans have no ability to motivate." Start with my book. Available for just two bucks ($2) in PDF, and learn the seven (7) steps to accomplishing everything on your "to do list" before the end of the year. Then together, lets tackle something worthy of our God-given talents. Want to "run on ahead" by yourself? Start with the proper training: the Jonah3+3™ by H. William Dettmer. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah consultSKI@yahoo.com www.SKIconsulting.biz
blog comments powered by Disqus