Wednesday, November 15, 2006

mac mini

Apple mac mini I recently was on a gig where I needed the open source tools that are part of the new Apple Mac Operating System. When the gig was up, I bought my own mac mini. I love it. It has now replaced my love for its forefather, the NeXTstation that I bought back in the early 1990's. And with Intel "inside" -- what more could you ask for? You gotta love the "Front Row" app and the super-slick mini remote... I leave my iPod mini plugged in most of the day, and have "The Big Lebowski" DVD keyed up and ready for that sudden impulse to seek comedic relief. Hit the "menu" button on the remote, and instant relief! Oh yea, back to the apps... I run Apache, MySQL, and PHP for such great Open Source apps as SugarCRM. My iPodScarf app and most everything else of any real value. Need to put the "fun" back into your cubicle? Switch to the mac mini. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Mac user since March 1984
blog comments powered by Disqus