Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sixth Tenet

You get what you pay for! This wisdom comes from my book, Purple Curve Effect. Zig Ziglar tells of the Schwinn bike that his son wanted. It was too expensive. So they bought a cheaper brand. As I recall, six weeks later, they had replaced so many parts that the money invested in the "cheaper" bike now exceeded the price of the Schwinn. Zig says, "You can spend too little." And loose big time... as he learned the hard way. They ended up buying the Schwinn and it lasted the rest of the kid's bike riding career. As most of you know, I only work with privately held firms. The joy of helping a business owner change the world drives me like few other highs in life. Of course my Super X comes close! I do not come cheap... but if you are a business owner seeking to change the world, and could use some help, drop me a note. I am always looking for the next great challenge! Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah consultSKI@yahoo.com www.SKIconsulting.biz
blog comments powered by Disqus