Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rules for Start ups

Dan Hanlon, author of Riding the American Dream Best Business Start Up book I get a number of calls (mostly emails, but some are old fashion teleco calls) from would be entrepreneurs. Which I encourage. I am happy to share the little bit of the puzzle that I have discovered over the years. One of those recent calls got me to recommend Dan Hanlon's book, Riding the American Dream. As a result, I started re-reading the text myself. It is even better than I remembered! If you don't own a copy of this book and you are serious about "changing the world" through your own business venture (and the timing could not be better, given the economic turmoil), you simply will waste a lot of time and money. Time and money you do not have to spare! This book is a not a short cut. It is the road map. If you write a business plan today without consulting Dan Hanlon's book, you just don't understand throughput. How sad. -ski ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.throughput.us ski@throughput.us ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus