Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fight Brain Drain

Can you hear me now? Fight Brain Drain Sometimes you gotta wonder... if your message is being heard. If anyone is really paying any attention. Or, is everyone too busy? Or worse. I have promoted Jon's book on numerous occasions. Yet, I do not recall anyone calling or writing to say, "Man, SKI, that book is outstanding!" Not even a flame calling me names for recommending it. Why? Well, the truth would have to be different for each person that has read any of my posts of 'enlightenment' over the years. One comes to mind:
"What have you done for me lately?"
Great question. How about this: A free seat in my next workshop? Sure, there are conditions. Such is life. But again this morning over coffee, reading chapters seven and eight (again!) in Jon's Marketing Outrageously, the solution to a challenge surfaced. In fact, Jon put up chapter seven on his web site. See if it causes your synapses to fire differently. Cut to the Chase... If you are a resident of Tuscarawas, Holmes, Carroll or Stark county, you may be entitled to a free seat at the March 30th Purple Curve Workshop. Featuring keynote by Buzz Marketing Guru, Ron McDaniel. As a member of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, I want to do my part to fight "brain drain" -- of course, I am having trouble finding a link on the chamber web site to link, but I have attended an after hours event that focused on fighting the greater Canton area's loss of talent. So I know that the Chamber is aware of the problem. Maybe if nothing else, I may draw attention to the need for a link to this effort. On their home page. But I digress... My book, Purple Curve Effect, is about personal leadership in business. Or government. Or life. The workshop at the end of March is simply a case of the material coming alive in the form of a workshop. To help make the principles come to life in a more profound way. Normally, a $99 event. Free. If you qualify. If you are not happy with your job, or lack of meaningful employment, then this workshop is for you. Again, if you are a resident of one of the four target counties. Proof will be required! I want to hear from YOU if, and only if, you qualify. By email. And email only. Once we start a dialog via email, we most likely will talk on the phone. I will personally call each 'winning' applicant (consider this my version of an apprenticeship, where all participants may in fact advance!) to ensure that there are no misunderstandings. Event Details: www.PurpleCurve.com So, the ball is now in your court: ski@throughputpress.com Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. Did I mention that there are only 50 seats? P.P.S. I am also looking for an event co-sponsor. tag: (c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus