Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Boyd Speakers Bureau



Throughput Press Launches Boyd Speakers Bureau

I am excited to report that a lot has been happening "back stage" at Throughput Press as Thayer and I ramp up for 2007: "The year of the BIG Payday" for our clients.

Soon, some internationally known speakers will appear, for hire, on the John Boyd-inspired speakers bureau web site. That Boyd OODA Loop makes so much sense on so many levels. But I digress...

If you use the brilliance of Boyd's work to produce amazing results, then you need to contact me. Let's see if you have what it takes to keynote a convention or workshop.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Obviously if your next event needs a results oriented, proven speaker, I would love to hear from you as well.

tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus