Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Better Process Podcast



The Better Process Podcast

This is a great episode if I say so myself! Ken did an amazing job of dragging out the important information. There is always more one would like to say, but for a ten minute chat, methinks we hit the nail on the head.

Special thanks to Trish at Blink Ready for connecting me with Ken Rayment at the Better Process Podcast. As always Trish, your enthusiasm is appreciated.

Give a listen and do let me know what you think. In fact, please digg it if you like it. The link is right there on Ken's page.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. If you have a message for Ken's show, I would love to introduce you!

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus