Sunday, February 18, 2007

Daytona Beach

Daytona Beach Bike Week: March 2-10, 2007 I am having trouble sleeping just thinking about it! Less than two weeks away! One of the "must see" biker events each year, Daytona is a great destination for March. Although the weather channel "10 day forecast" does not yet reach, it shows seventy and eighties just prior to our arrival. If you are going to be around, give me a shout. I am trying to figure a way to get my V-Rod out of Ohio without freezing off body parts to make the trek. A couple of years ago, I bought a Buell Lightning in Dallas and rode it over. Much easier. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. If you are in the motorcycle business (builder, dealer or distributor), then be sure to hook up with my good friend, "Joe D." He can put together a marketing plan to help make your 2007, "The year of the BIG Payday!" tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus