Boyd Speakers Bureau
was born while "thinking out loud"
In Purple Curve Effect, I talk about this approach to, as chapter 19 is labeled, "Involve Others." The tool is best used with a little discipline. In fact, here is the framework:
Tenets of “thinking out loud”
- Begin with the awareness that only one weakest link can be present at any one time
- Everyone should feel free to say anything and everything they think is relevant
- Even “stupid” ideas should be shared because they can trigger a productive solution
- The results of thinking out loud are not a plan, promise or contract
- End with the conviction that there is still only one weakest link
Need help getting your business on the purple curve?
Call me: (330) 432-3533
Need a keynote speaker: Boyd Speakers Bureau
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
P.S. Event planners: Need world recognized talent? Lets talk.
tag: Boyd Speakers Bureau
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
All rights reserved.