Thursday, February 15, 2007

Indian Motorcycle




It is almost back: The Indian Chief

At least back enough enough, to start taking deposits on 2008 bikes. This could be another great turnaround, if all goes well. If not, it will be like the third or fourth failed attempt.

Money should not be an issue this time around... in September 2006, Indian Motorcycle Company (IMC) announced a $30,000,000.00USD capital increase. I doubt that in eight years and over 600 motorcycles built, Red Horse Motorworks has yet to spend anywhere near that kind of money! But I digress.

I hope they make it. If for no other reason, than in order for my brother to get his new Chief. Another dream on the verge of fulfillment.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Then, I guess my other brother will buy a Victory, to complete our American motorcycle collection. I have a Harley, and my one brother and I share an Excelsior-Henderson.

tag:

blog comments powered by Disqus