Thursday, July 03, 2008

Next time, send them this




Johnny can Multitask!

It drives me wild when I see "help wanted ads" looking for someone that can multitask!

Starting today, I am going to start responding to those ads with a simple link to this YouTube video that Tony Rizzo created (for which, I did the voice-over).

It is that good. And funny. And yes, that sad. But true.

Consider the 80/20 rule as it pertains to throughput: I can double the production of 80% of the companies in the United States by simply eliminating bad multitasking.

Yes, 80%.

Doubt me? Attend this workshop.

Better yet, pick up the phone and call me. Let me explain the power of focus. A great guy (with a difficult job) at a client site wanted to believe me... he really did. Then we talked after a holiday break, in which he went into the office to catch up. He was proud of the amount of work he accomplished "working without interruption!"

Doh!

Yes, I am 100% serious: you can double your production regardless the size of your organization, by eliminating bad multitasking. I can prove it!

Call.

-ski

P.S. Please share Johnny's relay race with your superiors... what was the reaction?

I really want to know.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.throughput.us
+1 330.432.3533

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.



blog comments powered by Disqus