Thursday, July 31, 2008

Martha Stewart meet Dan Hanlon

Martha Stewart meet Dan Hanlon


Dan Hanlon, likewise, meet Martha Stewart

As you may know, both these business gurus preach finding and hiring the "A team" when it comes to talent. You should also know that I no longer use employees. For a lot of reasons. One that I attribute to my dad, Myron 'Sonny' Kinsey that he borrowed from W. Edwards Deming: everyone in the company should make the same amount of money.

I know, that is not 100% accurate

Close enough. And a very tough thing to accomplish in the traditional employer-employee environment. My solution: partner with like minded experts... or use sub-contractors.

I need a video guru for some interesting projects... most of my readers know that I am excited about big brother's new operating "system"... it is the single biggest factor (IMNSHO) for the growth of Apple Mac sales. But I digress.

If you have what it takes to help make Rhino Island Media a household name and you live within a 'reasonable' distance of Dover, Ohio, I want to see your resume.

Now.

-ski

P.S. Please, no phone calls.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, GM
ski@rhinoislandmedia.com

©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.



blog comments powered by Disqus