Sunday, May 18, 2008

Art in Action

The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki I love my Apple(1) iPod. It holds a lot of music, but almost as many (if not more!) podcasts like Kawasaki's Art of Pitching from this book. In fact, just this morning over coffee I listened to my most recent TV appearance, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I have a Dream and this chapter of "Art", read by the author. Why? I am on a mission. Those that know me, know that means I am focused like a laser for the next ninety days on making something happen. Something that should prove of great value for a number of folks. I would have said for a "number of businesses" except that my mind is not wired that way... for me, a business is a dream by one or more individuals. A dream of serving one's fellow man. A dream of results that leave planet earth in better shape than that condition in which it was found. Yes, I understand that not everyone has so pure of intentions. Not my problem. I only must answer for my actions. To Do: create a press release Last week I was sidelined by yet another cold. Seems that my visit to Ohio is not agreeing with my health. One would expect that May in Ohio would be full of sunshine and warm weather. Wrong. It is not expected to break seventy degrees in the next five days. But I digress... I need a press release unlike most others. The subject is most interesting (at least to me): Tony Rizzo and I have agreed to a joint marketing effort on behalf of his Product Development Institute. I have become an agent (non-exclusive) for PDI with the mission of reselling his services. Hence, my study of great messages by great leaders... in search of the perfect "voice" for the press release. A release worthy of the occasion. A document that will move others to action. What might be called, "Art in Action." -ski P.S. Although the PR is not yet complete, feel free to contact me immediately if your projects are not progressing as required. Your success is the key to our success... and the sooner we start, the sooner you will experience breakthroughs you might be tempted to consider impossible. They are not. ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.throughput.us +1 330 432-3533 tag: ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved. (1) Disclaimer: I own Apple (AAPL) stock.
blog comments powered by Disqus