Monday, March 31, 2008

interim CEO :: Available for Hire



Available for Hire:
interim CEO (iCEO)


My name is Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. And I have a problem. I must solve problems. Business problems.

In just 90 days

Otherwise I have trouble sleeping at nights.


Just google me to learn more about my accomplishments...

Check out my profile on linkedIn...

Read my book, Purple Curve Effect...

The Perfect Company
  • Between $7 and $77 million in annual Gross Sales
  • Privately held, For Profit
  • Located in or Near:
    • Canton, Ohio
    • Hilton Head Island, SC
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have extensive manufacturing and supply chain experience. Served as CFO for three different companies in three different industries. Did the CTO/CIO thing. Operations Manager. Director of Manufacturing. Worked on several international projects. Oh yea, created a number of startups too. Taught Computer Science for ten years.

As a Jonah in the world of Theory of Constraints, I have studied Lean and Six Sigma at some length. Did my formal training with H. William Dettmer. Completed my Critical Chain Project Management at the A.Y. Goldratt Institute.

Greatest business accomplishment to date: Dynamic 4^3 Strategy Process

So, if you want to apply some truly original thinking to your business, give me a call.

-ski

P.S. Did I mention that I am willing to take 80% of my compensation in the form of equity? Or a "pay for results" method?

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.linkedin.com/in/consultski
Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV
(330) 432-3533 | fax (954) 252-3927

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus