Saturday, January 19, 2008

i am Indy



i am Indy
by Gene Simmons and Simmons Abramson Marketing

Browsing through the hits on my blog, I noticed an unusual search term was used to lead folks to my site:
"gene simmons was right on kodak"
As you know, that was my obvious conclusion. I was surprised that others felt the same way, especially when my search on Friday produced nothing but "The Donald Trump" is king of all. How bogus. He has accomplished a lot, but he makes as many stupid remarks as I do. But I digress...

I found this great post (great on a number of fronts, not just because he agrees with me!):

www.iamaninvestor.com

The right marketing message is key.

I do not give financial advice... but if I owned Kodak, methinks I would start selling it short.

-ski

P.S. Learned that Simmons actually gets paid (real money, in large sums) for his marketing ideas. Like the "i am Indy" promotion.

P.P.S. My earlier post: Gene Simmons, MVP

tag:


blog comments powered by Disqus