Monday, January 22, 2007

Sun and Intel



Sun Microsystems, Inc. and Intel Corporation
today announced a broad strategic alliance ...

This is a good thing. Add the Apple Mac now running "Intel Inside" and the consumer wins again. I have shared my love of Sun and its Sparc boxes. I recall porting some apps from Sun OS to Solaris (back in the day!)...

Now, if the sales process re-org goes well (Jonathan, I could help with that!), and they get the biz startup Essentials program back on track, things could get exciting. We know that the vista thing is not going to win friends once the real heartaches start to gain national press.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Now where did I put that Sun credit app...

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.

blog comments powered by Disqus