Friday, January 26, 2007

Winter in Ohio




At 8:00am this morning, I gave up!

Normally, I get up, check email for urgent matters, then head off for a cup of coffee and some time to reflect. To think. To plan.

Not today. It is just too cold!

This time last year, I was in Ft Lauderdale. Where this morning at 8:00am it was a balmy 50. Not the bold chilling 15 that I face this morning.

I wonder how many surveys have been taken to determine the weather's affect on productivity? Or maybe, I am the only one who cares. I grew up in Ohio. That does not mean that I am use to the change of seasons. In fact, I have not spent a winter in Ohio for the last 11 years.

When it is this cold, I simply have trouble thinking.

I know I have a coffee pot around here, somewhere...

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. How do you cope with winter?

tag:

blog comments powered by Disqus