Monday, January 29, 2007

Boot Camp

Mafia Offer Boot Camp 2007 by Dr. Lisa of Science of Business There are a select few people that one might call friends... and fewer that are truly gifted in an area to such an extent, that you find yourself inventing ways to participate just to experience the brilliance first hand. Dr. Lisa is one such person, on both counts. I am actively searching my prospect database for folks to invite to Dr. Lisa's new year of Unrefusable Offers (aka Mafia Offers) Boot Camp. Not only is it "first come, first served," but you may enjoy a significant discount for acting quickly. One attendee remarked: “Developing a mafia offer saved my company! My sales doubled the first year!” Contact Dr. Lisa today for details. Have your calendar in hand! drlisa@scienceofbusiness.com Tell her, "SKI sent me!" Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com (330) 432.3533 P.S. This boot camp is designed for those that have determined that their constraint is external (resides in the market). If you are unsure if this is your scenario, call me. tag: ,
blog comments powered by Disqus