Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Civic Rent

One of my favorite civic endeavors: Chambers of Commerce A number of years ago, I had the chance to participate in the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Leadership program (class of 2000). Then served as a Board of Regents member the following year. Just one way to pay one's "civic rent" to quote IBM's Buck Rodgers. I awoke this morning (slightly before the sun arose) with this thought: when will I again, make a deposit on my civic rent? That thought has been near the front of my thoughts most of the day. I have been active in several other projects since, but I just love Hilton Head Island. And as the sun has long ago set, the burning question is still there to be answered. Soon. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus