Monday, January 29, 2007

Marketing 2007

Marketing Outrageously by Jon Spoelstra Must read Marketing book for 2007. And every year (at least once per year) since July 4, 2001 when I bought the book. I remember the family outing to Barnes & Nobles on the North end of Hilton Head Island. It was a Wednesday, as I recall. I talked with Jon a few years ago, and was hoping to get him as the keynote for an event that I was holding. Too expensive for my effort. Someday, I hope to do an event worthy of having Jon participate. His thought process (based on uncommon, common sense) is among the most refreshing I have ever had the pleasure to study. This book is a call to action for those seeking to make a difference in the world. I cannot overrate its importance. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. What's it gonna take to get you to buy this book? P.P.S. What's it gonna take to achieve your goal? tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus