Sunday, October 17, 2010

2011 CTS Coupe




Cadillac CTS Coupe

My local dealer finally got one in! Black on black, of course... and it looks great. Now I have wait until Monday to test drive it... life can be so hard.

Of course as I pointed out in my last post, one in eight people on planet Earth do not have safe, clean drinking water and I am lamenting a 24 hour wait to test drive a $48K car that I don't really need... and really cannot afford at this moment in time.

But as some have rightly observed, borders that define countries are most definitely time sensitive, and so is my situation. Yours too. Which begs the question, what are you doing today to prepare your future for the life you hope to experience tomorrow? Or next year? Or at retirement?

If you don't challenge yourself, who will?

Before the sun sets today, get out and do some dream building. As I have pointed out numerous times, one thing that Sam Walton and Steve Jobs share with other successful folk is their ability to dream big dreams. What about you?



blog comments powered by Disqus