Sunday, April 18, 2010

I dug it. Big time.

SKI review of Shama Hyder Kabani's 'the zen of social media marketing' the zen of social media marketing a review by Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
"An Easier Way to build credibility, generate buzz, and increase revenue." —Shama Hyder Kabani
This is a most amazing book. Delightful in fact. How appropriate that Shama and I met on twitter? I have had the privilege of watching her career evolve over the last few years and I can assure that purchase of her book is a sound investment in your future. At retail of $16.95USD I can also assure you that she will not get rich from royalties! A "must own" for the small business owner or entrepreneur that alone must fashion their SocMedia efforts. There is a lot of material and yet Shama covers it quickly and thoroughly. Much I already knew. However, there is some great insight into facebook that I simply had not considered. That chapter alone would be worth the cover price. Or the one on twitter. Or the chapter on LinkedIn. Or the Case Studies. Get the idea? I expect this book alone to double my SocMedia effectiveness in the next 90 days. How many other books can make that claim? Too few (of course, my own Purple Curve Effect does come to mind). {grin} The AHA Zen Moments are a nice touch. And the mnemonics like ACT and BOD help drive home critical components of the framework that have elevated Shama into that rarefied atmosphere where she was named, "One of BusinessWeek's 25 Under 25 Entrepreneurs for 2009." Having trouble making sense of SocMedia? You are not alone The answer is close as the nearest bookstore. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Founder RhinoGATOR™ (843) 564-4754 (cc) 2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
blog comments powered by Disqus