Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eliminate Mistakes

Tenet 2: Humans make mistakes Not going to happen! We are all humans and humans make mistakes. Period. But that is not so bad. I love the expression that if two of us have the same exact opinions, then one of us is not necessary. If we never made mistakes, we could not learn. It was said that Tom Sr. ran IBM in that mode: "The more mistakes, the more chances for breakthroughs." Yes, I paraphrased (again). Make a decision. Put yourself out there! Make something happen; and if you need help picking up the pieces, call me. I love to mentor business men and women that have dreams and are not afraid to pursue them. Life is too short to sit on the bench and await your turn in the social security sign up line. Got an idea? Lets chat. I call it, "Thinking out loud." Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.linkedin.com/in/consultski ski@throughput.us ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus