Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Twitter increases unique page views

SKI on Throughput shares his Unique Page Views for 2008 What is the single largest factor? I would suggest that twitter is responsible for a majority of the increased traffic to this blog. I started using twitter in May 2008. Like most, feeling my way around the twitosphere, connecting slowly at first. Yes, I have increased my blogging some months and launched some new sites, but look at quantity of posts in the "blog archive" at the right. Nothing there to explain the steady increase. Look at October 2008, only 32 posts! With bloglines and twitter, I have more access to the world around me than ever before... and using the RSS feeds from twitter inside bloglines it is the best of both worlds. Will I eliminate emails and blogging? No. But in over three years of blogging, nothing has increased the visibility of my thoughts like twitter. Your mileage may vary. -ski ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.throughput.us ski@throughput.us ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus