Saturday, March 31, 2007

Smart friends




Smarts friends may lead one to new wisdom

As discussed before, I love to tell Ben Franklin "for want of a nail" stories. Buzz guru Ron McDaniel posted a note about another's post on multi-tasking (mostly bad for 80% of the human race, and yes, there really are exceptions; plus, we need a better definition {but I digress...}) which also touched on listening to music while working.

That works for me. Methinks that I also commented on this fact some time ago. Right now, it is Dylan (again). "Things have changed." Perhaps his best effort. Ever.

But my point: in one of the comments, I discovered a note from Rick Cockrum on the music thing. Turns out that Rick is also into "changing the world." Small world. Love his posts on goals and even enjoy the Haiku (go figure!).

What are you doing to make the world a better place?

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Wonder if Rick was considering authoring a book... ?

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus