Sunday, April 30, 2006

Have Venue Will Travel

SKI Speaks Out Sometimes, you gotta leave the nest... There is a short list of causes for which I am passsionate. A very short list. However, Eli Goldratt and his Theory of Constraints (TOC) is on that list. So when I had a chance to contribute time and energy to help promote his Viable Vision Offers, I jumped. One of the tools we are using to get the message out is public [and private] speaking. As an ATM with Toastmasters International, I love to speak. I love to travel. Put the two together, and you have a match made in heaven! Have a Venue? I will travel! I posted more details over on ToCtalk dot net: http://www.toctalk.net/showthread.php?t=49&goto=newpost Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Constraints Management Guru
blog comments powered by Disqus