Monday, July 04, 2005

dreams do come true

Life happens. We each get to decide how to face the challenges. I grew up on and around motorcycles, mostly Harley-Davidson vtwins. But have also owned the efforts of Bultaco, Penton, Honda, Kawasaki and most recently Erik Buell. Yet as I recall, it was the May 2003 issue of American Iron Magazine that in the wake of the events 911 got me excited about the bikes from Red Horse Motorworks. The low, mean yet stylish lines of their Street Stallion caught my eye. Later I would learn that this model was a rigid or "hardtail" and not for my delicate sensibilities! My days of racing motorcross are long gone.

Well, fast forward to the summer of 2005, and I am pleased to be a part of a brand new Red Horse dealership, Turismo Cycles of Ohio.

www.TurismoCycles.com

A new business start-up (one of my favorite past-times) based in great measure on the Constraints Management Method, the Open Source software movement, and the love of American VTwin motorcycles. Check it out and let me know what you think. --SKI P.S. There are employment opportunties available too!
blog comments powered by Disqus