Sunday, May 01, 2005

the people that you meet -- "take one"

Charlie "Tremendous" Jones said it best: "Five years from today, you will be the same person that you are today, except for the people that you meet, and the books that you read." Albert Einstien felt that he had achieved some measure of success by standing on the shoulders of those that had gone before him... and so it is with me. I would like to share some links to some of the folks that have given me a hand up in the world. The world is a better place because of their contribution. Someday, it is my hope that others might say that about me, and actually mean it! Ed McCullough http://www.whhitv.com/talkofthetown.html Ed is one of those rare individuals that defies classification! Most of the folks that I know, that know Ed agree, he is "Hilton Head Island's Most Colourful Individual." Period. I have a handful of friends for which I would swim the widest ocean to simply share a cup of coffee. Ed is one. Ed is the greatest talk show host you migth ever hear or see. One of the few folks that reads more veraciously than I, Ed takes the interview process very seriously. It is my hope that someday PBS will take note, and give this master his own show.

-ski

blog comments powered by Disqus