Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Results Available



Time is running out

Fight Brain Drain
Purple Curve Workshop
March 30th :: Canton, Ohio

At Throughput Press, if Einstein is correct, time is flat out flying! The stuff in the works would blow your mind. What if lay-offs in America were a thing of the past? But I digress...

I am running an ad (paying, to run that ad!) in the Canton Repository to give away free tickets to an event that could eliminate "Brain Drain." No one from the press has bothered to call in response to my News Releases. No emails. Nothing.

If I waited on others for my successes, I probably would not have any!

My book, Purple Curve Effect, will come to life in the form a great "hands on" workshop on Friday, March 30th, at the Kent Stark campus Professional Education and Conference Center. This world class facility is a huge reason I selected Canton to roll this workshop out to the public. But I digress.

Who should try to acquire one of the free tickets?
  • The entrepreneur seeking market share
  • The business owner seeking breakthroughs in ROI
  • The Sales Manager needing more results QUICKLY
  • The under-employed seeking better wages
  • The talented but unemployed
  • The dreamer looking to make a difference in the world
  • That job candidate faced with leaving the Tuscarawas valley
If you need to accomplish something (not just anything, but something of value or worthy of your efforts), you need to be at this event.

Enough said?

www.PurpleCurve.com

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Seating is limited. There will be NO tickets available at the door.

P.P.S. Advanced registration is required.

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus