Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday and Fifty



Friday, March 2nd and Fifty degrees...

Yesterday, the weather man promised 50+ which in Ohio this time of the year, means bike riding weather! He lied. However, he atoned. Today it hit fifty and the sun was out.

Put about fifty miles on today, before the cold overtook me. What a blast. At times, I thought the wind chill was more like 36 degrees... of course, my friend Joe D. is at the 66th Daytona Beach Bike Week facing high 60s and low 70s. Could not happen to a nicer guy.
"I just love it when a plan comes together!"
--Colonel
Hannibal Smith
I recently put a battery tender pig tail on to insure that the Vrod was "charged" and ready to crank. And it was. And it did. Mission accomplished. If every project turned out so well... according to the weather man, it will be another week before we break fifty.

Back to work.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. I did see a few other bikers out today...

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus