Friday, June 13, 2008

Awaken uncommon sense




Put SKI on your next program

Business is never boring... your event speakers should not be boring... and everyone attending my session of the recent Quality Expo in Detroit will attest: SKI is not boring!

My speaker BIO will hit the highlights, and yet nothing (short of attending one of my sessions) will prepare you for my passion for results that I pour into every speaking engagement. Not convinced? Call me for references.

Learn why throughput is defined as more money in your pocket. Learn the key concepts required to quickly correct cashflow in your business (large or small). Learn the "short list" of gurus ready, willing and able to come on site (your site!) and make a difference. Sooner rather than later.

There is no recession. However, specific industries are being pounded. Yet, there are homes being sold. There are people buying new cars. Understanding the vantage point necessary for success, your success, is just a phone call away.

Call me.

-ski

P.S. No, I am not seeking "keynote only" engagements... my message is too important to reserve for such lofty (and more random) opportunities.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.throughput.us
+1 330 432-3533

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.



blog comments powered by Disqus