Thursday, October 16, 2008

sphere blog hit

sphere blog google alert finds sphere hit This morning I was greeted with a new hit on my Coffee with SKI adventure via google alerts. First, let me suggest that if you are in business and you do not use google alerts, you are not really serious about your business. But I digress... I can relate to the guys over at sphere... the virtual nature of the adventure... the strategy session over coffee... selling out to AOL. Well, okay, to be honest, I have a little trouble getting my head around that last item. Many years ago, I did sell out of a business. My partner and I decided to part ways. As I have mentioned, it is neat to drive down the boulevard and see the sign for "The Tux Shop" low these thirty years later. Yes, I sold out in 1979. But I digress. Check out sphere. Tell 'em "SKI sent me." -ski ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Strategy, Tactics & Execution Dover, OH | Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV Cell: +1 330.432.3533 tag: ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus