Sunday, April 13, 2008

Growing Your Business




Sophisticated Finance Indeed

Robert Hacker is virtual fountain of wisdom... having just discovered him via LinkedIn, I have spent several hours consuming his blog and Excel worksheets. This guy is good!

Plus, he shares my love for stick men!

I have spent my career on the small end of the business stick, knowing that most of my knowledge would transfer to much larger organizations. Now, I am not so sure. However, the good news is that I prefer my end of the pool. It seems more "hands on" to me.

Allow me to encourage you to spend a few minutes on his blog. If it is not for you, no big deal. But what if this is the teacher that must appear for you to take the next step? Methinks that is exactly the case for me.

Thanks Robert for sharing so openly.

-ski

P.S. Be sure to check out his Excel modeling.

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.linkedin.com/in/consultski
Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV
Phone: (330) 432-3533

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus