Saturday, December 30, 2006

Making Money

Adrian Slywotzky's The Art of Profitability Here comes a bold statement, but I have no trouble making it... and as Zig Ziglar says, its gonna be profound: "If you do not own The Art of Profitability then you are not serious about making money. Real money" Well, okay, first you buy it, then you have to read it. Over and over. Until "light breaks over marble head." Then you get to my workshop to see it applied "up close & personal". I would suggest that the better car dealers and motorcycle dealers have read it. At least someone in authority did for my last two major purchases. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love America and make every attempt to "buy American" every chance I get. Like my new V-Rod by Harley-Davidson. The dealer sold me on gap insurance. Their own policy. Where they make the profit. As good as the Harley brand is, the minute one rides a new bike off the showroom floor, its value (at least in the eyes of the insurance industry) drops significantly. Well, Adrian discusses this profit model. Among 20-something other models. And in one of the chapters, the main character talks of taking his wife to Hilton Head Island for a few days. Besides preaching Americanism (I would hope my colleagues around the globe are preaching the benefits of their homeland), I love to talk about my beloved Hilton Head Island. We first visited the island in 1983. It took until January 4, 1997 for me to relocate to this island paradise. It is a great place to vacation. It is an even better place to live. But I digress... If you are serious about making money in 2007, you need to attend the Purple Curve Workshop. Together, we will create a game plan for your success. Still not sure? Call me. Let's discuss your personal situation. I have been electrifying students for years! And producing results. Make 2007 your year of "the BIG payday!" Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah www.ThroughputPress.com P.S. I have been helping folks make money for years. tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus